Section 1: Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide you with information on the collection of personal data when our website is used. Personal data is all data that can be linked to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses, and user behavior.
(2) The controller in accordance with Article 4 No. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is euromicron AG (see our Imprint). You can find contact data if you have any questions on the subject of data protection at the end of this document.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and phone number) are stored by us so that we can respond to your query. We erase the data we gather in this connection when it no longer needs to be stored, or we restrict processing of it if there are statutory obligations to retain the data.
(4) If we engage service providers to deliver individual functions of our offering or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you about the relevant processing operations in detail as specified below. We will also state the criteria used to determine that length of time for which data is stored.
Section 2: Your rights
(1) You have the following rights toward us as regards personal data concerning you:
- The right to access to and information about it
- The right to rectification and erasure of it
- The right to restriction of processing of it
- The right to object to processing of your data
- The right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about processing of your personal data by us.
Section 3: Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If the website is used only for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise send us information, we shall not collect personal data, except for data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and ensure its stability and security (the legal basis for that is Article. 6 (1) sentence 1 point (f) GDPR):
- Your IP address
- The date and time of the request
- The difference between your time zone and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- The content of the request (specific page)
- The access status/HTTP status code
- The volume of data transferred
- The website from which the request came
- The browser
- The operating system and its interface
- The language and version of the browser software.
These logfiles are deleted after 7 days.
Section 4: Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, in which we provide you with information about euromicron.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure for subscription to our newsletter. This means that, after you have subscribed, we will send an e-mail to the e-mail address given by you asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your subscription within seven days, your information is automatically erased. We also store your IP addresses and the times of your subscription and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to demonstrate that you have subscribed and to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only information you must always disclose so that you can receive the newsletter is your e-mail address. The other, separately indicated data can be provided optionally and is used to be able to address you personally. After receiving your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis for that is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 point (a) GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to receiving the newsletter and cancel your subscription to it at any time. You can withdraw your consent by clicking on the link in every newsletter e-mail, by sending an e-mail to ir-pr [at] euromicron.de, or by sending a message to the contact data stated in the Imprint.
Section 5; Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos in our online offering. The videos are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These videos are all embedded in “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data on you as the user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data specified in (2) below will only be transmitted when you play the videos. We have no influence on the transmission of this data.
(2) When you visit our website, YouTube is informed that you have visited the corresponding subpage of our website. The data specified in our Cookie Notes is also sent. This is done irrespectively of whether YouTube offers a user account and you are logged into this account or you do not have a user account. If you are logged into Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want YouTube to associate your actions with your profile, you must log out of your account before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website to suit needs. Such an evaluation is conducted in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide advertising tailored to the user and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to creation of these user profiles, but must contact YouTube in order to exercise this righ
Section 6: Further functions and offerings on our website
(1) Apart from use of our website purely for information purposes, we offer various services you can use if interested. To do that, you usually have to give us further personal data, which we use to provide the service in question and to which the above data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we enlist the services of external service providers to process your data. They have been selected and engaged by us carefully, are bound by our instructions and are controlled regularly.
Section 7: Objection or withdrawal of consent to processing of your data
(1) If you have granted your consent to processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such withdrawal of consent impacts the permissibility of processing of your personal data only in the time after which you have withdrawn your consent.
(2) If we process your personal data on the basis of a weighing on interests, you have the right to object to processing of it. That is the case if processing is, in particular, not required to perform a contract with you. When you exercise such an objection, we ask you to give the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. If your objection is justified, we examine the circumstances and will either cease or adapt processing of the data or notify you of our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process it.
(3) It goes without saying that you can object to processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to its use for advertising by contacting us at:
EUROMICRON Werkzeuge GmbH
Zur Dornheck 32-34
Phone.: +49 2772 57 559 0
Fax: +49 2772 57 559 19
Email: info [at] euromicron-fo.de
Fragen zum Datenschutz senden Sie bitte an: datenschutz [at] euromicron-fo.de